- Paper to be presented at IEEE Visualization 201605.08.2016: Our paper on interactive illumination for time-varying volumetric data (Correlated Photon Mapping for Interactive Global Illumination of Time-Varying Volumetric Data) will be presented at IEEE VIS 2016.
- Papers to be presented at IEEE Visualization 201513.10.2015: Our papers on volumetric data exploration (Intuitive Exploration of Volumetric Data Using Dynamic Galleries) and verification of space weather (Visual Verification of Space Weather Ensemble Simulations) will be presented at IEEE VIS 2015.
- State of the art report accepted at EuroVis 201504.05.2015: Our state of the art report on the visualization of molecular structures has been accepted at EuroVis 2015 and will be presented there end of May.
- Papers to appear at IEEE PacificVis 201519.01.2015: Two papers have been accepted to IEEE Pacific Visualization 2015. One on interactive depth of field in molecular visualization and one on selective light updates for efficient volume illumination.
- Best Poster Award at IEEE Vis 201412.09.2014: Our poster on A Framework for Verification of Coronal Mass Ejection Ensemble Simulation was awarded with the "Best SciVis Poster 2014" award. The poster describes the current development of a system that will use both in-situ measurements as well as real-time comparisons of satellite imagery with MHD simulations to improve predictions of space weather phenomena.