- Talk - Tangible and Tabletop Computing: Software and Usability Aspects08.01.2013: Morten Fjeld from Chalmers will hold a talk about Tangible User Interfaces (TUIs) and Tabletop Interaction on Friday the 11th of Jan, at 13:15 in the VR Arena. More information can be found here.
- 2 papers accepted to EG VCBM 201209.08.2012: Two papers have been accepted to Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine 2012. The first on semi-automatic vessel segmentations and the second on deriving and visualizing uncertainty in kinetic PET modeling.
- 3 papers accepted to IEEE Scientific Visualization Conference 201225.07.2012: Three papers have been accepted to IEEE Scientific Visualization Conference 2012. One on coherency-based curve compression for finite element model visualization, one on automatic tuning of transfer functions for blood vessel visualization and in the last one we present a novel concept named historygrams, which is applied to photon mapping to enable interactive global illumination. All will be presented at VisWeek this year.
- Anders Ynnerman elected EG Fellow24.05.2012: We are very happy to announce, that Anders Ynnerman is now a fellow of the Eurographics Association. Read the official announcement on the EG website.
- Talk - 3D Worlds for Everyone!07.05.2012: Burkhard Wuensche from the University of Auckland (New Zealand) will present new technologies for 3D content creation. The talk will take place on the 28th of May (Monday) at 13.15-14.15 in the VR-Arena at Visualization Center C. For more information please refer to the abstract of the talk.